Share

IDM 6.07 Build 11 Full Patch






Hello!
         On our facebook fan page I was requested by a fan to tell him how to make IDM 6.07 Build 11 full version, so here it is.
Internet Download manager is the best download manager. Its the best tool which increases download speed by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads.



If you don't have download manager you can download it from HERE.


To make it full version download the patch from HERE. 
The password is wannahackit.blogspot.com


After extracting it, you'll find a txt file in it, follow the instructions and make your IDM 6.07 Build 11 full version.





2 comments:

  1. I want to know the most simple method for updating the registeration of internet download manager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete